Now that I have the software all loaded I need to start to configure the Apache servers.
Zend support have been back to me on some of the issues I found with the PHP products and I have listed the solutions they suggest here.
I somehow missed the major announcement with the new 5250 bridge available in the new Zend Platform! Not that I was looking at PHP at the moment, but seeing that it can be used very […]
We decided to take the plunge and upgrade to SugarCRM 5.0.0a on our internal test and production server. We ran SugarCRM 4.5.1g on a Gentoo Linux box which kept having problems while an install on […]
As usual we are very busy trying to get everything closed up ready for the Christmas break. This has meant some of our work on non revenue generating projects has to take a back seat! […]
Now we have a fully functioning webserver which is serving two sites from the same IP address and using Name Based Virtual Hosting, we need to add the ability for those sites to interact with […]
While looking up a question from the blog we noticed that the QP2TERM access to the MySQL server did not work, it came up with an object missing ‘libmysqlclient.so.’. We thought we had set up […]
We have finally found a bit of time to do a bit more work on the LAMPS Server. You will remember that we posted the start of this project sometime ago. We had planned to […]
One of the problems a lot of people have complained about with the RAP product is the need to split the Object and Database objects into 2 separate Journal Environments. This requirement was placed upon […]
I have not heard anything to the contrary so I am hoping to get the new i515 later this week.Â Once I have the system I will post the setup as I go along.Â I […]